ALL ALONE IN MY LITTLE UNIVERSE.....SIGH!!!!

I open my eyes as the sun outside shines brightly and a ray of light trickles into my room but my spirits aren’t bright at all. A glance at the clock tells me it’s eleven in the morning but I stay put in bed wondering why I have to get up…!!Why should you live..? What is the purpose of life…? I try to shake off my blues and concentrate on my daily routine… Oops!!! I thought as I tasted my salty milk…

Sometimes the world which you have imagined is yours, the world which you have loved so much, the world in which you always wanted to live comes crashing down and you open your eyes to the stark reality, only one question keeps popping into your mind, is life worth living after all? You do realize that you have been living in a world of fantasy and everything you have conjured up is just a fantasy and reality is different. Life is cruel and reality is punishing…brrr!!

To keep myself engaged I tackle the racer who is seventh on the blacklist of the game, NFS most wanted... “Beep Beep” goes my phone... Friends I think!! The bond you shared with them is beautiful... there is nothing that can equalize it. But then, the friends have their own lives to take care of... You are not the only person they think of, you are just a small part of their wonderful lives and they can very well live without you.

The truth is you are all alone in this world… You have only you, you are your best friend, you are your true friend and you are your own diary. Only you can make you happy, only you can comfort yourself and only you can be with yourself always. People say you are precious to many but again reality is different, you are precious only to yourself (I know many of you will agree with me…). You are born alone in this world and you will die alone... Nothing lasts forever….. Shocking but true.


Tears trickle down my cheeks as I think of all this. I am confused. I have no clue as to what is fantasy and what is reality. All I know is I am all alone in this world and there are billions like me. I hope against hope that the scar left by a dear sweet friend will vanish in time. May be this is how people feel when they loose very close friends of theirs... Perhaps the wound will heal and perhaps I will again conjure up a world of happiness and fantasy which will live on forever…………….. I reply to my friend who is thinking of me at that moment(with a smile).

see u next time..:)

ps: sorry guys nothing like this happened..the only true thing is my getting up late and playing nfs..wanted to write emotional stuff.... i guess the article is too strong but i have many true friends and a best friend who always care for me...

aps...

Comments

  1. well, maturity is knowing what reality is and living with it :)
    Good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha... i'll not accept tat u've good friends n also best friends too if u 've them then u'll not think lik tis....really appu for me it is lookin like ur own story may be it was real in past so forget t past n think abt present life n also dont need to worry abt future stuff...then ur life 'll b happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks vignesh but I am not mature enough probably...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks kiran. you are absolutely right no use thinking of the past or the future enjoy the present....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Wow. I was totally not expecting that *points up* when you asked me to check out your blog! My first reaction was, why is she so depressed? But I guess not. ;) Great Job so far. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you...:) and u do have a very funny name...:D thanks again...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good post. enjoyed reading it. tis is something i have felt often, but couldn't find words to describe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do agree aarthi... i myself could not find the right powerful words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts