BlAcK OuT??????!!!

The sun outside had been a flaming yellow all along but the sun in my blogging universe had totally stopped shining.. The leaves of thinking had witten away and the fruits had died.My pen stopped rotating(I remember readng a story where all the stuff on earth split up into particles when the earth stopped rotating , fortunately my pen was still a pen, i needed it , had my exams you know,as if i do write,duh).

Well, the reason is not because of me lacking any ideas(as i've lamented in my previous posts), but bcoz of a new alien in my universe,SPOJ(an online programming site..:p).. I spent hours at a stretch wth it and tada I forgot I had a blog to write in.Finally,when i did manage to shoot it down with a special gun callled confidence,another alien invaded my universe. Exams!!! Finally having tamed all the aliens, i wish to cut the inaguration ribbon yet again.I solemnly thank all the readers who've read uptil now, and i'm sorry you guys would have to put up with my writing yet again..;)

Comments

  1. yu talk too much for one who gets staright A's and S's in all subjects :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts