WHEN YOUR MIND DRIFTS........
The cool breeze blows on my face, the houses rush past!! The beautiful violet sky catches my attention and my eyes shift to the parts of the sky which is dark. The ladies compartment is empty and I stretch my legs. Travelling at times when the sky is a beautiful golden or a naughty violet or a blushing red, makes your heart smile or tears gush down your cheeks. Your eyes smile or they cry. “Show me the meaning of being lonely…..” the melodious song runs in my player. My eyes are on the splendid sky but my mind drifts elsewhere ah ah ah I am one of the few lucky ones to get wonderful friends and a really awesome cute caring best friend and tears of happiness find their way out of my eyes. My thoughts continue and soon I find myself reflecting on something else… It happens and when it does, there’s no stopping your mind. You reflect on friends, movies, music, love or your studies. Sometimes you dream and when you do dream there are no restrictions. You create your own dreams where there are no egos, there are no failures, there are no fights, and there are no misunderstandings… Oh my station arrives and I get down feeling the drops of rain glide down my skin. I smile. My mind starts to think again and when I do step out of my thinking, I just wonder where it all started. But life is better than those dreams your mind conjures. The problems make life so difficult and thrilling.
Reflecting time I love to call it..!!! Oh when I am jobless and don’t know what to do, I do reflect.. Then there are the bed times.. And yeah when the weather outside makes you feel so romantic. But sometimes it makes you imagine stuff and a simple problem appears to be demonic. But then when your mind reflects logically, you do find a solution.
If you are a romantic, emotional and sensitive person like me, and enjoy such strongly pleasant or perhaps sad emotions, then do allow your mind to wander and enjoy the wonderful romantic feeling……….
Reflecting time I love to call it..!!! Oh when I am jobless and don’t know what to do, I do reflect.. Then there are the bed times.. And yeah when the weather outside makes you feel so romantic. But sometimes it makes you imagine stuff and a simple problem appears to be demonic. But then when your mind reflects logically, you do find a solution.
If you are a romantic, emotional and sensitive person like me, and enjoy such strongly pleasant or perhaps sad emotions, then do allow your mind to wander and enjoy the wonderful romantic feeling……….

sorry guys!! i did not like it at all...
ReplyDeleteY so? you wrote what you felt.. :) read it after a few weeks.. u'll feel great
ReplyDeletePS: hav experienced :D
lol....:D... sure will try it...:)
ReplyDelete