Cup Of Tea.......

Oooooooo the white beautiful vapors rise out from my hot cup of tea even as a biting cold wind enters my warm home sending chills down my spine..brrrrrr...As it keeps raining, I sit in front of my system, wondering what to write on.. My mobile phone is freakingly silent as all keep preparing for assess..(one of my friends is sleeping peacefully and one is out eating delicious food and I feel so jealous). Well I do get a message saying I am to do radix sort and things I am clueless about... I sit in a ????? pose for sometime...yeah the cup of tea... I lift it and as my lips kiss the edge of the tumbler,the tea flows down my food pipe heating it and I finally feel warm. Sipping tea,is something I like.. You sip while you think,you sip as your mind drifts, you sip while you feel sad, you sip while you feel bored, you sip after a meal, good or bad(lol i am used to the latter), you sip while texting(i do mostly), you sip while reading paper... when you say headache, you hear hey have a cup of tea!!!! you get a lot of teas in every house in every house you enter whether or not they give you water... and my favorite tea-use, drinking cups after cups of tea on the day before the exams only to doze off....zzzzzzz!!!!!and oh oh oh!!! if you do drop a glass and ha if it's mommy's or aunty's favorite glass.....!!!!!!!! you'll have days of terror tea days!!!!(do try it ppl..an awesome experience, i have plenty of experience....!!!!)ya whatever it is a cup of tea is always a special cup of tea and all love it(I do,I do,I do...forget the tea-hating ppl)....:)

lol, yeah people I was jobless,
thanks for reading.....
so long....

Comments

  1. A cup of tea finding place in ur blog??? Universe is expanding or wat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jobless ha ha ha!!! a cup of tea can also be ur best friend...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts