To a movie!!! SENT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Well actually this post is meant for only the people who are close to me…and know about my friends.. Phew!! I sigh as one helluva week winds itself up. What a week it had been for me!! So much had happened in just six days time and oh oh !! there’s yet another day to go…..
The week began with a bright cheerful Sunday; I heard the birds chirp out of the window peacefully, happy that I need not rush up to college little knowing that a huge problem was waiting for me at the end of the day. Monday saw me sad and gloomy but I did confide in my new sweet friend, aarti and as the day worn off I was back to myself. Welcome to my little universe, aarti.
Tuesday, I woke up, low spirited, tired because of my late night chatting. As I sat in the classroom my mind began to drift and suddenly tada I had an idea. Y can’t we go for madrasapatnam??? Yippee, Sukanya and Shwetha agreed and soon we had six girls gathered up all ready to go for it. Two problems haunted us, no one our pds mam. She had to leave the class when the clock showed two. We could all barely listen in the class, could we girls??.. Twenty minutes to go chirped a sleepy Shruti at my side. All of us waited for the hour hand to point to two. When you do wait for something, gosh it always happens in slow motion!!!
Two one:I look at my watch and then at Shwetha. Mam says,our class, our constructor…
Two two_two five: mam says, our class, our c++, our overloading..
Two five: shruthi talks about dropping our plans, I agree.
Two five_two ten: mam says our destructor, our tilde.
Two ten: “hey dude shruti, see our fate. I think no movie today.. yeah dude..”
Two ten_two fifteen: blah, I didn’t listen… was anxious to get going.
Two_fifteen: yippee!!! Run girls run!!!
As I run, my slippers tear… oh shit!!! And Shwetha and Sukanya rush over to the atm(to solve our second problem of money)!! We run to the theatre only to realise the movie starts only at two forty five….!!!!
And the movie began. I for the first time shut my mouth and (no wonder there was a heavy rain
) didn’t look at ma mobile. I get totally involved in the movie and believe me it made me shed tears. It’s a must watch film which portrays true love and patriotism too..
Well nothing really happened on Wednesday and Thursday other than giggling and laughing and feeling bored and useless and feeling high and mighty and yes off course sleeping in class…
Well today, I really don’t wanna talk about today!!!
I woke up to a sweet grey sky and rushed to college only to be late. It all went fine until the so called algorithm class!! I was my usual cheerful self laughing and smiling. First Deepika was sent out of the class.. It all began when Shruthi took her violet bottle to take a sip. When the teacher did advise or rather scold her, I found it amusing and being my joyfull self, I laughed!!! To my shock she asked me to GET OUT OF THE CLASS!!!!! There was nothing I could do but go out!! I really laughed about it in the heat of the moment but now when I do write I can feel the tears flowing down my cheeks!! I was sent out of the class the next hour too!! Yippee!! i don’t really understand the point of it all, neither do my friends!!!! Is laughing a crime or are we suppsed to be like statues and walls?? Wat’s the difference between us and animals!! Don’t we have the freedom to laugh when we want??it’s who I am!!! It’s what I am!! And it’s how I am!!! It’s not that I did not listen to the class, I was actually answering but the fact that I JUST LAUGHED!!! Well god save our educational system, where there is no freedom to even laugh!!! And as a result I barely laughed after that and I am feeling kind of depressed!!! Well, I really don’t know when I’ll be let back into the class… but more than that I have no idea if I’ll ever laugh again, if I’ll ever be myself, the way I am!!!The way I am loved!!!! ……..
The week began with a bright cheerful Sunday; I heard the birds chirp out of the window peacefully, happy that I need not rush up to college little knowing that a huge problem was waiting for me at the end of the day. Monday saw me sad and gloomy but I did confide in my new sweet friend, aarti and as the day worn off I was back to myself. Welcome to my little universe, aarti.
Tuesday, I woke up, low spirited, tired because of my late night chatting. As I sat in the classroom my mind began to drift and suddenly tada I had an idea. Y can’t we go for madrasapatnam??? Yippee, Sukanya and Shwetha agreed and soon we had six girls gathered up all ready to go for it. Two problems haunted us, no one our pds mam. She had to leave the class when the clock showed two. We could all barely listen in the class, could we girls??.. Twenty minutes to go chirped a sleepy Shruti at my side. All of us waited for the hour hand to point to two. When you do wait for something, gosh it always happens in slow motion!!!
Two one:I look at my watch and then at Shwetha. Mam says,our class, our constructor…
Two two_two five: mam says, our class, our c++, our overloading..
Two five: shruthi talks about dropping our plans, I agree.
Two five_two ten: mam says our destructor, our tilde.
Two ten: “hey dude shruti, see our fate. I think no movie today.. yeah dude..”
Two ten_two fifteen: blah, I didn’t listen… was anxious to get going.
Two_fifteen: yippee!!! Run girls run!!!
As I run, my slippers tear… oh shit!!! And Shwetha and Sukanya rush over to the atm(to solve our second problem of money)!! We run to the theatre only to realise the movie starts only at two forty five….!!!!
And the movie began. I for the first time shut my mouth and (no wonder there was a heavy rain
) didn’t look at ma mobile. I get totally involved in the movie and believe me it made me shed tears. It’s a must watch film which portrays true love and patriotism too..
Well nothing really happened on Wednesday and Thursday other than giggling and laughing and feeling bored and useless and feeling high and mighty and yes off course sleeping in class…
Well today, I really don’t wanna talk about today!!!
I woke up to a sweet grey sky and rushed to college only to be late. It all went fine until the so called algorithm class!! I was my usual cheerful self laughing and smiling. First Deepika was sent out of the class.. It all began when Shruthi took her violet bottle to take a sip. When the teacher did advise or rather scold her, I found it amusing and being my joyfull self, I laughed!!! To my shock she asked me to GET OUT OF THE CLASS!!!!! There was nothing I could do but go out!! I really laughed about it in the heat of the moment but now when I do write I can feel the tears flowing down my cheeks!! I was sent out of the class the next hour too!! Yippee!! i don’t really understand the point of it all, neither do my friends!!!! Is laughing a crime or are we suppsed to be like statues and walls?? Wat’s the difference between us and animals!! Don’t we have the freedom to laugh when we want??it’s who I am!!! It’s what I am!! And it’s how I am!!! It’s not that I did not listen to the class, I was actually answering but the fact that I JUST LAUGHED!!! Well god save our educational system, where there is no freedom to even laugh!!! And as a result I barely laughed after that and I am feeling kind of depressed!!! Well, I really don’t know when I’ll be let back into the class… but more than that I have no idea if I’ll ever laugh again, if I’ll ever be myself, the way I am!!!The way I am loved!!!! ……..
heah!!!!wats this de???come back to the form.....
ReplyDeleteEven i felt bad on seeing her behaviour...dn expect tat she wud react lyk tat...but still its all in the game....be as cheerful "aps"...Will you????
ha ha ha i'll try de:(
ReplyDelete