Just A Scribble....
hi friends,
I have no clue as to y I feel like this, but I am always tempted to take up my pen,my notepad ,sit in a wonderful peaceful environment and allow my mind to drift as my pen flows smoothly across the paper. I keep thinking what to write all along and the minute my hand touches my pen, ideas flow through the tips of my fingers and the white paper has blue, black, green or red scribbles all over. I like being original and being myself, so i hardly let my eyes wander over my piece of writing a second time.It may not be an organized piece, it may be repetitive,it may not have the feel I wanted to give but ultimately, it's from my heart!! it's what I feel and how I feel....
By now,many would have realized I am a strongly emotional person..:). I strongly respect emotions and I neither do I like to hurt nor like being hurt. So , I do struggle or rather have fun with a variety of emotions everyday, when someone scolds me, or when someone hurts me a little or when one friend or the other leaves me.. Ppl ask me to take it casually and tell me things will be alright but what is life without sadness, anxiety, anger, feeling low, extreme joy, feeling bouncy, bouncy, laughing all the way, being loved...smile, tears, love, friendship, laughter, ambition, hunger for achieving, failure, success all these make up life and i just love it.. Hence I am able to portray what I feel exactly.
Well it's nearly a month and a half since i started blogging and boy haven't i enjoyed an awesome response from my friends who have helped create my own little universe...I thank Kiran for all his support, for encouraging me to blog when I felt I have no talent to write,commenting on every post and giving me suggestions to improve,but more than that your company has kept me happy and never ever have I felt lonely ever since the day I met you, You are the only one who can judge me perfectly, who can understand me, who can make me happy when I am sad (mind you nobody else can cheer me up)and I wish I could always stand by your side encouraging you and being encouraged,understand you and being understood above and beyond all retain your lovely company forever and ever and ever, I do admire your excellent attitude in life, your ever joyful nature, your happy face and your smartness oooaaahhh!!! so cool... ..., thanks kiran(u still owe me a big chocolate 4 ur b'day...;)) :) I thank Vignesh, who was my role model in blogging and who is like my twin self(much more brilliant though).. thanks vicky... I thank all others who have read my blog continously, Jashwant(a very good friend whom i trust),Aarthi,,Aarthi,Janani,Radhika, Sanjana,Shwetha, Poornima,Madhu.....the list is endless... My sincere apologies to those who I haven't mentioned here.. I do hope I keep writing and I do bring out the talent within me.... Above and beyond all I do hope all of you folks will continue being a part of my own little universe....:)
just a small scribbling by me.....:)
I have no clue as to y I feel like this, but I am always tempted to take up my pen,my notepad ,sit in a wonderful peaceful environment and allow my mind to drift as my pen flows smoothly across the paper. I keep thinking what to write all along and the minute my hand touches my pen, ideas flow through the tips of my fingers and the white paper has blue, black, green or red scribbles all over. I like being original and being myself, so i hardly let my eyes wander over my piece of writing a second time.It may not be an organized piece, it may be repetitive,it may not have the feel I wanted to give but ultimately, it's from my heart!! it's what I feel and how I feel....
By now,many would have realized I am a strongly emotional person..:). I strongly respect emotions and I neither do I like to hurt nor like being hurt. So , I do struggle or rather have fun with a variety of emotions everyday, when someone scolds me, or when someone hurts me a little or when one friend or the other leaves me.. Ppl ask me to take it casually and tell me things will be alright but what is life without sadness, anxiety, anger, feeling low, extreme joy, feeling bouncy, bouncy, laughing all the way, being loved...smile, tears, love, friendship, laughter, ambition, hunger for achieving, failure, success all these make up life and i just love it.. Hence I am able to portray what I feel exactly.
Well it's nearly a month and a half since i started blogging and boy haven't i enjoyed an awesome response from my friends who have helped create my own little universe...I thank Kiran for all his support, for encouraging me to blog when I felt I have no talent to write,commenting on every post and giving me suggestions to improve,but more than that your company has kept me happy and never ever have I felt lonely ever since the day I met you, You are the only one who can judge me perfectly, who can understand me, who can make me happy when I am sad (mind you nobody else can cheer me up)and I wish I could always stand by your side encouraging you and being encouraged,understand you and being understood above and beyond all retain your lovely company forever and ever and ever, I do admire your excellent attitude in life, your ever joyful nature, your happy face and your smartness oooaaahhh!!! so cool... ..., thanks kiran(u still owe me a big chocolate 4 ur b'day...;)) :) I thank Vignesh, who was my role model in blogging and who is like my twin self(much more brilliant though).. thanks vicky... I thank all others who have read my blog continously, Jashwant(a very good friend whom i trust),Aarthi,,Aarthi,Janani,Radhika, Sanjana,Shwetha, Poornima,Madhu.....the list is endless... My sincere apologies to those who I haven't mentioned here.. I do hope I keep writing and I do bring out the talent within me.... Above and beyond all I do hope all of you folks will continue being a part of my own little universe....:)
just a small scribbling by me.....:)
hello madam i'm not tat much worth ....ha ha ha.. any how thanks for stayin wit my side...really for me ur encouragements is great pa which is developing my skills...hats off 2 u appu..
ReplyDeletewho said u are not worth?? u are an awesome friend and a great company...:)keep developing and become even better...:)
ReplyDeleteParagraph 1: This exactly is what everyone who aspires to be a writer,by which i mean creator or a two word msg to a two hundred page book,feels.You are strongly developing as a good one. Really happy about that.
ReplyDeleteParagraph 2: Highly appreciate your attitude towards things you've mentioned.I'm delighted and really glad that I have been part,still continue to be one and hope to be so forever in your "Little universe"(which is Little only in the name)
Paragraph 3: No words.Glad that you started blogging and I'm happy that i was one among thosw hos asked you to start and being instrumental.I don't really think I deserve all these.And yes,twinie ;) Wish things stay the same for a long time.Miss those day long chats though.Hope they resume soon.Keep writing and keep on writing. You rock,I pebble ;) Loads of love and support :)
ha ha ha u are the same vicky.... I pebble... gosh... ;)thanks for your awesome response.. yes i'll keep writing and follow in the footsteps of my twinie....:)
ReplyDelete