My FuNnY FaLl.......

Ooouuuccchhh!!! I scream as I hit my already wounded knee against the bed post but I can’t help laughing at the incident which gave birth to my bright (ok now dried) wound(it’s kinda cute). Well early yesterday morning, as I travelled to my college located miles away in the suburbs (gosh!!!, am I tired of travelling, can’t someone invent some teleportation machine!!!!), I was listening to climb by Miley Cyrus. Well besides the heartwarming tune, the lyrics, as the name suggests, talk about the climb in life.

I listened to it happily, little knowing that I am gonna have an embarrassing fall a few minutes later on. Ok I got down, only to be stunned to find that my friends had come by the same train and I had travelled all alone looking at the sky which was just brightening up(he he I love day dreaming!!!). Oh yeah, I the chatter box, went on with my daily dose of blah blah blahing. We got into a heated conversation, and as I walked along the platform leading to the classes, oops!! Suddenly I found my foot missing the slab!!! Damn it!! I forgot there wasn’t a slab there and found myself falling.( just the previous day did my friend ask me y I always keep hitting everywhere and I laughed at the cuteness of his question) Oh no!! I recovered soon enough and though I did come out, I was kinda embarrassed by my fall. I did hear voices of concern and may be laughter around me. But then the best way to come out of such situations is to shrug it off by laughing yourself. There’s no point feeling, oh no!!! Who all saw me fall!! Well, I did laugh all the way back to my class and even now when I do think of it, I feel amused. It was total fun and there was a certain thrill to it(ha ha ha).
Well, I guess life holds many pits for all of us. You can’t really help it. Do take it lightly and find a way out!! (Just don’t think oh look who’s telling this) Cause life is just once. Live it, love it, and laugh all the way……… (Hey classmates now do you ppl understand why I keep laughing?)

By the one and only me,
(yeah I am unique, thank you)….

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts