Think Before Opening Your Big Fat Mouth
“hey there, I don’t like others to lend their ears to my advice but DON’T……” ha, advice, advice, advice and advice, everywhere I turn, my ears can only hear people advising and yeah when my friend did advise me today, it took me all of my self control to tune out the advice and stop myself from saying “mind your own business you idiotic girl”….
I , perfectly know what I am doing and I am not foolish enough to walk into traps(yeah I do fall into pits often, but that’s cause that’s me). I , do have common sense to take the right decisions and I am not in any need of any advice, yes and when I do need any advice, I do ask the persons who totally understand me, who have been in my positions, who know me, who can handle my sensitiveness and every tom, dick and Harry advising me, sends spasms of anger through me, but being the sweet person(yeah,yeah I know;)) I am, I suppress my anger…
Every person has his own reasoning, his own decisions, his own concise, and every sane person asks for advice when he needs it. People have their own private spaces , they have the right to do what they want. They perfectly know what is right for them, what keeps them happy, and their decisions come from their hearts. Moreover, the adviser can never fit into the others' shoes, and a bad advice will bore a hole into the relationship.. Trying to impose one’s opinions on others through advise, buh can you just shut up..
Give your advice only when asked for, people don’t always wanna listen to advice. Especially from persons who have no clue about the actual distress or happiness they are in. so ppl , this is my request, open your big fat mouth and render your dumb opinions only when asked for. And oh, miss x, the next time you open your mouth to give me your unasked for, unnecessary advice, don’t be mad at me, if I do lash out at you. I have only limited patience….
Aps…
I , perfectly know what I am doing and I am not foolish enough to walk into traps(yeah I do fall into pits often, but that’s cause that’s me). I , do have common sense to take the right decisions and I am not in any need of any advice, yes and when I do need any advice, I do ask the persons who totally understand me, who have been in my positions, who know me, who can handle my sensitiveness and every tom, dick and Harry advising me, sends spasms of anger through me, but being the sweet person(yeah,yeah I know;)) I am, I suppress my anger…
Every person has his own reasoning, his own decisions, his own concise, and every sane person asks for advice when he needs it. People have their own private spaces , they have the right to do what they want. They perfectly know what is right for them, what keeps them happy, and their decisions come from their hearts. Moreover, the adviser can never fit into the others' shoes, and a bad advice will bore a hole into the relationship.. Trying to impose one’s opinions on others through advise, buh can you just shut up..
Give your advice only when asked for, people don’t always wanna listen to advice. Especially from persons who have no clue about the actual distress or happiness they are in. so ppl , this is my request, open your big fat mouth and render your dumb opinions only when asked for. And oh, miss x, the next time you open your mouth to give me your unasked for, unnecessary advice, don’t be mad at me, if I do lash out at you. I have only limited patience….
Aps…

Comments
Post a Comment