My Pain......

The wonderful cold wraps itself around me,
Taking away the little warmth my heart had,
As I strain to stare at the jet black sky,
I see the drops of pure water kiss the window panes,
Even as the salty tears flow down my cheek,
And my mind reverts back to him.

I turn away,
Trying to put on a smile,
Smile for my dear friends,
Friends who stood by me in my pain,
But beneath the mask,
I cry, I want to cry till I die

I hardly know what my eyes read ,
For the upcoming exam,
And suddenly I stare at the blank walls,
And my mind thinks of him,
I try to push him of my mind,
Fervently knowing I’ll fail to succeed.

His smile flashes in my mind,
And tears slide down uncontrollably,
Knowing I’ll never see it again,
I try to hate him,
To temporarily snap out of my agony,
And the more I try, the more I fail..

I close my eyes trying to sleep,
And there he appears in my dreams,
Laughing beside me,
Fitting snuggly into my arms…..
I have no clue if I’ll ever get over this,
And the more I try, the deeper I fall into agony,
I can neither sit nor sleep,
I can neither study nor rest,
And everywhere I turn,
I see him him and him..

Will I ever rediscover my soul??
And I assume,
That emotionally I left this world,
The day I bade him goodbye……………

Comments

  1. u write really well..
    try to view my blog..
    http://ambarishgopinath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts