My DIARIES....
Well folks this is strictly a personal and informal post, something which should have been in my diary rather than in my blog.. Yeah my blog(typing it gives me a sense of pleasure cause it's mine and I can do what I want). So here I go with my reflections of the week, one of the good weeks in recent days with nothing bad happening:)..
Diary writing and me have never been together and from my class six every time my dad gifted me a diary, I began with dear diary, I do promise to confide in you every day only to remember the promise for the first two days.... and lately i got so fed up with seeing blank diaries I gave it up..;)...
The past one week had been bliss full in every way except for my eyes which had to endure hours and hours of reading novels as I read in the station, in the train, in the share auto, in the bus ,in the sofa and cuddled up in my bed. I was immersed in Robin Cook's fatal cure. I was totally immersed in it and read for nine straight hours and I was taken aback by the sheer heartlessness of humans at times. In the end I was glad of having wrestled the book from shruthi. Thaks dude!!
Then I started with twilight!!And hardly could I keep the book down...:) It's one of my favorites now and am thinking of getting my own copy for reading and re-reading..:) And today I was engulfed in new moon for about ten hours until I realised my poor eyes were burning..:P.. thank you syama for the books...as you said i love Edward Cullen(who wouldn't;)?) and Bella Swan(prone to falling like me)...
My college life has been great, with not doing homework and giggling in class, and yeah being picked on by the teachers.The other day when I was walking to class, I did see this bug with two faces and two bodies.... something I liked to call the syamese bugs . We went oooh and ahhh and I tried to take a snap of it only to evoke laughter and suddenly our DBMS sir screamed at us to get into the lab and when Shruthi ran I could hardly control my surpressed laughter..:D..
Here ends the similarities between a diary and a blog. I cannot pen down my deep feelings and other personal experiences. But I guess somethings can't be penned down cause they'll stay in the memories forever...
At present the sun is shining brightly in my universe and I am contented with a smile always on my lips....:)
Diary writing and me have never been together and from my class six every time my dad gifted me a diary, I began with dear diary, I do promise to confide in you every day only to remember the promise for the first two days.... and lately i got so fed up with seeing blank diaries I gave it up..;)...
The past one week had been bliss full in every way except for my eyes which had to endure hours and hours of reading novels as I read in the station, in the train, in the share auto, in the bus ,in the sofa and cuddled up in my bed. I was immersed in Robin Cook's fatal cure. I was totally immersed in it and read for nine straight hours and I was taken aback by the sheer heartlessness of humans at times. In the end I was glad of having wrestled the book from shruthi. Thaks dude!!
Then I started with twilight!!And hardly could I keep the book down...:) It's one of my favorites now and am thinking of getting my own copy for reading and re-reading..:) And today I was engulfed in new moon for about ten hours until I realised my poor eyes were burning..:P.. thank you syama for the books...as you said i love Edward Cullen(who wouldn't;)?) and Bella Swan(prone to falling like me)...
My college life has been great, with not doing homework and giggling in class, and yeah being picked on by the teachers.The other day when I was walking to class, I did see this bug with two faces and two bodies.... something I liked to call the syamese bugs . We went oooh and ahhh and I tried to take a snap of it only to evoke laughter and suddenly our DBMS sir screamed at us to get into the lab and when Shruthi ran I could hardly control my surpressed laughter..:D..
Here ends the similarities between a diary and a blog. I cannot pen down my deep feelings and other personal experiences. But I guess somethings can't be penned down cause they'll stay in the memories forever...
At present the sun is shining brightly in my universe and I am contented with a smile always on my lips....:)
Nicely put :) And yeah there are always things that can't be shared.
ReplyDelete:( yup....
ReplyDelete