Weighed Down By My Own Expectations

   Its been a week now, sitting amidst dust filled books, with cups of tea.,sleeping for hours in the noon with the excuse of 'O I'm tired', calling up friends wid hey I've a doubt only to realise we end up speaking about movies or novels and frequently comparing the whatever little we've read.....:D.Well there's the exam gallata for you..:D and believe me its totally fun..:)

But on a serious note, after every exam, I come out of the hall bubbly and joyful, only to realise somewhere or the other i have committed an error in tne paper i've been allowed to scribble on for three hours.. (most probably  all the papers will provide better fiction than some of the books in the market..:D), and that error stabs me.yes, man has always been careless, but its the same very quality that separates a winner from the rest and my error pricks me night and day..

Perhaps, its because, I set my goals rather high and the effort I put in is by comparison very low. I expect rather too much from myself and hence end up being in a bed of thorns weighed down by my own expectations, feeling low and depressed, feeling annoyed and mostly feeling like a looser.:(:(

Perhaps the only way to counter this is to either lower my goals na rather my expectations or put in more effort.. or perhaps the better solution is to be satisfied with what I do and take it along the stride and try for a better job next time ,absorbing my mistaking everytime.. and oh yeah in a nut shell, failure is the stepping stone to success.... but i'll also have to believe in there's always a next time....:)

aps...:)

Comments

  1. Man has often failed not by setting higher goals and failing to achieve, rather setting lower ones and achieving them.

    All the best :) To err is human after all

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always err and am frustrated...!!:( yeah but ure rite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts