Letter to my phone...;)

dear phone,

   it's been two whole days since i left you abandoned and took up a new touch phone and you have silently suffered all the while without even an inch of your battery being used up for my purpose lying there in the darkness. But don't jump to wrong conclusions, considering my totally ignoring you, cause the entire time i had missed you. All along I missed the simple luxury you provided as I toyed with the touch model struggling to comprehend its sophistication.For nearly a year,you have handled my roughness,stood by me in times of happiness,withstood my nonstop messaging during times of sadness,handled huge volumes of message traffic and kept me company with your simple music player  when I was lonely. Rain or shine,toilet or hall,class or lab,bus or train,you always stayed in ma hands.
 Having missed you and having understood your true significance I have decided to beg you sorry and take you back again. I did miss you and you are the second best thing thats ever been mine....

yours,
aps...

Comments

  1. no issue i'd love to have ur new touch mob(@free of cost lolz).... u can use ur most loved 3110c :) good idea isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts