Am Sorry...

hey everybody,
its been nearly a month and i was totally busy doing the work i'am usually good at..., NOTHING!!!  and finally i did sit to write for about ten minutes now and then fiddling with my new touch phone!!but then here's the product of roughly eight minutes of work..:P



I open my eyes,
Fearing you are nothing,
But a sweet dream,
Too good to last…
Day in and day out,
And there you are,
A sweet smile plastered on your,
Even sweeter face,
With pure joy,
In your innocent heart,
Ever ready to forgive,
My childish possessive behaviour,
And ever ready,
To widen my mouth
Into an ear_splitting gin,
Though you are reeling in sorrow!!

Everytime I look into your eyes,
I see pure innocence,
And strong love
And thank heavens you are mine,
When your young voice,
Reaches my ears,
And your caressing words,
Touch my heart,
I am left reeling in sadness,
Wondering again if you are a
Dream too good to last,
But am left elated,
With ma heart melted,
Only to vow I’ll never hurt you again..

Every tear flowing out of your
Beautiful black eyes
Pricks ma heart and blood flows out instead,
And every cute smile on that
Rosy lips of yours,
Makes my heart bounce wildly wid joy
And I do know for sure,
You are the one thing I don’t wanna loose.

I’d like to beg forgiveness for every
Mistake of mine big or small,
And I deeply thank you,
For every forgiving gesture of yours.

Every night, I thank my stars,
And go to sleep, wishing my sweet
Dream continues on and on..:)

yours truly,
aparna.:)

Comments

Popular Posts