Space To Stand..NO!! Mobile...YES!!!!
Squeeze!!!! Uhhhh!!! There’s no air to breathe, no space to stand.. Wack, ouch somebody just stepped over my foot. Everybody keeps pushing me around and the old lady over there goes…”eh enna ma busla ivlo kuttam”.. oh am I the one being spoken to? How the hell am I to know ,!! I think looking around to see if I am the one being spoken to.. yup it’s me and welcome to the bus journey early in the morning when I keep calculating if I’ll arrive on time..
Yup pushed, squeezed!!!! No space to stand(perhaps I need to practice standing on one foot)!!! But when my cell phone goes beep beep!! I don’t care even if heaven comes crashing down!!!All I care is oh oh what is that message…????people cast me disgusted glances but bah!!! Who cares??? I certainly don’t!!!
That’s how close I am to my cell phone…!! (Those who are close to me will know whose message I keep expecting .. :P:P)well whatever I do, I can’t stay away from my cell phone for hardly an hour.. my fingers keep going type type type or my ears enjoy the music played by my phone and being self obsessed I keep taking snaps of myself. And now that airtel is offering free facebook yippee!!!!
When I cross the roads, I keep looking at my mobile(I don’t know how many have cursed me), but being a good multitasker(;)), I cross safely.. In all the classes my cell phone is there as my friend besides my (oh no) studious friends.. Then there’s the eating time, the studying time(studying!!!), the no-job time, during which I meddle with my phone..
But as a result of repeated complaints(he he sorry guys) from my-oh-so-tired-with-this-girl friends, I have actually stopped meddling with my phone!! But it’s so much fun and my 3110c is a good friend!!(keeps me connected wid my best friend, so technically speakin, according to transverse theorem or something like that, (who knows) it’s my friend too).
But, hey guys there is a negative side too it.. I feel kinda depressed if I don’t get messages for a long time.. also my friends got very irritated with me, once upon a time(sorry janani I know you must have been so irritated, but I do listen to you now…..i think!!:p).. provided you are not actually addicted to it, it’s fun!!!
Finally, I would like to thank Jashwant who is as sane as me when it comes to texting and texts from even the foot board of the train even though one leg is actually outside the train!!!!!Thanks for giving me something to write about!!! I know there are million sensible people like me all over the place….
So long friends…….,
Aps…
Yup pushed, squeezed!!!! No space to stand(perhaps I need to practice standing on one foot)!!! But when my cell phone goes beep beep!! I don’t care even if heaven comes crashing down!!!All I care is oh oh what is that message…????people cast me disgusted glances but bah!!! Who cares??? I certainly don’t!!!
That’s how close I am to my cell phone…!! (Those who are close to me will know whose message I keep expecting .. :P:P)well whatever I do, I can’t stay away from my cell phone for hardly an hour.. my fingers keep going type type type or my ears enjoy the music played by my phone and being self obsessed I keep taking snaps of myself. And now that airtel is offering free facebook yippee!!!!
When I cross the roads, I keep looking at my mobile(I don’t know how many have cursed me), but being a good multitasker(;)), I cross safely.. In all the classes my cell phone is there as my friend besides my (oh no) studious friends.. Then there’s the eating time, the studying time(studying!!!), the no-job time, during which I meddle with my phone..
But as a result of repeated complaints(he he sorry guys) from my-oh-so-tired-with-this-girl friends, I have actually stopped meddling with my phone!! But it’s so much fun and my 3110c is a good friend!!(keeps me connected wid my best friend, so technically speakin, according to transverse theorem or something like that, (who knows) it’s my friend too).
But, hey guys there is a negative side too it.. I feel kinda depressed if I don’t get messages for a long time.. also my friends got very irritated with me, once upon a time(sorry janani I know you must have been so irritated, but I do listen to you now…..i think!!:p).. provided you are not actually addicted to it, it’s fun!!!
Finally, I would like to thank Jashwant who is as sane as me when it comes to texting and texts from even the foot board of the train even though one leg is actually outside the train!!!!!Thanks for giving me something to write about!!! I know there are million sensible people like me all over the place….
So long friends…….,
Aps…
wow..... a fantastic article.....yo r a "cell phone maniac" jus like me....lol...:P
ReplyDelete:D I used to be one.. I think i cut down,my bad.Humorous take as usual.. good one :)
ReplyDeleteeven i cut down......:)a lot.:)
ReplyDelete