Personification of IRRESPONSIBILITY!!!!
The clock showed 9.30 and we were all seated at our seats for the final time in the third semester taking up the exam. I could not make out head or tail of the computer architecture question paper and I scanned it over and over again wondering what the hell I had been preparing. oh well,I ilook up to see my neighbors' reactions and there goes Arun's pen on the paper as if its practicing for the Asian games. Sigh!! A few turns and I see blank faces. Secretly contended, I immerse myself in the world of proccesors and ones and zeroes and yay atlast the dreadful ignorant tree hours came to an end. And I go to the library to correct one of my dumb irresponsible mistakes. I end up paying a fine of about 200.
And sigh I think back on many of my best irresponsible moments,
FIRST SEM: My very first mobile landed in the dust bin after two weeks as I had placed it near the system.Happy that I'll get a better phone, I let it go. And hurrah my next phone was stolen again as a result of my carelessness..
It was the physics practical exams and half way through I remembered I forgot my record. Oops i rushed back home and every minute, I received updates on my mod as to whether they were about to go to exam hall. And some how I took up my exam. U guys think I learnt my lesson? Wrong again..:D Cause the very next day I was back home before my computer practicles having forgotten my Id card before the computer practical exam.
THIRD SEM: ok, I am two sems old and I should have learnt my lesson regarding responsibilities , but nope,
I am myself. OK, firstly, I lost about four weeks of sleep wondering if I'll be issued hall ticket as I'd not submitted the exam fees receipt!! I kept bugging Shwetha day in and day out and at last to my great relief they issued mine...(phew). The second head ache was on the last working Tuesday, when I as usual totally forgot about spiral binding my DBMS record. That Tuesday saw me sweating it running out of the college once or twice to get it done..(and we formed a trio of irresponsible brats). It was total fun though and I taking full advantage of the situation updated my Facebook status. Then there were other minor irresponsibilities on my part like forgetting to take train tickets(:P) and a million other things.
I continue loosing sleep over the fact that I lost a college library book one year ago and I'm yet to replace it. i'll have to pay a fine running into some 2,000. Sigh!!
Yup for three whole semesters I've been an irresponsible brat and well now that there ll be a new semester starting shortly, I know there is no use in vowing I'll be more responsible. Well life's been a lot thrilling this way and I love it...:)
Also every time i face a tight situation, I always come up with innovative and creative ways to overcome the barrier and it some how gives me a sense of satisfaction..
ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL and up till now everything has been ending perfectly and I hope there are more adventures in the coming days...:P
from the one and only me,
aps
And sigh I think back on many of my best irresponsible moments,
FIRST SEM: My very first mobile landed in the dust bin after two weeks as I had placed it near the system.Happy that I'll get a better phone, I let it go. And hurrah my next phone was stolen again as a result of my carelessness..
It was the physics practical exams and half way through I remembered I forgot my record. Oops i rushed back home and every minute, I received updates on my mod as to whether they were about to go to exam hall. And some how I took up my exam. U guys think I learnt my lesson? Wrong again..:D Cause the very next day I was back home before my computer practicles having forgotten my Id card before the computer practical exam.
THIRD SEM: ok, I am two sems old and I should have learnt my lesson regarding responsibilities , but nope,
I am myself. OK, firstly, I lost about four weeks of sleep wondering if I'll be issued hall ticket as I'd not submitted the exam fees receipt!! I kept bugging Shwetha day in and day out and at last to my great relief they issued mine...(phew). The second head ache was on the last working Tuesday, when I as usual totally forgot about spiral binding my DBMS record. That Tuesday saw me sweating it running out of the college once or twice to get it done..(and we formed a trio of irresponsible brats). It was total fun though and I taking full advantage of the situation updated my Facebook status. Then there were other minor irresponsibilities on my part like forgetting to take train tickets(:P) and a million other things.
I continue loosing sleep over the fact that I lost a college library book one year ago and I'm yet to replace it. i'll have to pay a fine running into some 2,000. Sigh!!
Yup for three whole semesters I've been an irresponsible brat and well now that there ll be a new semester starting shortly, I know there is no use in vowing I'll be more responsible. Well life's been a lot thrilling this way and I love it...:)
Also every time i face a tight situation, I always come up with innovative and creative ways to overcome the barrier and it some how gives me a sense of satisfaction..
ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL and up till now everything has been ending perfectly and I hope there are more adventures in the coming days...:P
from the one and only me,
aps
The workshop book right? :D Good one! :)
ReplyDeleteyup the very same.:(
ReplyDelete