Can't get enough of you!!!
hi there guys,
As usual i'm bored and jobless and yeah one heavenly week comes to an end morrow and sigh have to go back to college.. well, well no use brooding is there?? so I spent about eight minutes to write a poem(kinda busy, you know, with tv,chatting and novels:P)!!
Every single sweet day,
I open my eyes to your sky,
grey or blue or red ,
I stand mesmerized...
My ears pick up,
The cooing of your birdy friends,
and my nose smells ,
the aroma of your flowers
Every noon,I see,
The round sun above my head,
sometimes it plays hide and seek,
hiding behinth every cloud..
I let my imagination wander,
trying to make out shapes,
ice creams and islands,i wonder,
laughing all the way..
Every night I see,
the inky black sky,
with the pearly moon shining,
and the stars twinkling,
I close my eyes...:)
But everyday i fear,
seeing the grey cloud,
i ask you,
Will you last forever..:(
Admiring you makes me happy,
and your beauty,
makes me joyfull,
everyday i wish,
we,the humans did not destroy you:)
I beg every one of my friends,
to take care of our friend,
to take a minute off ,
from your ever busy lives,
to look around and enjoy,
the gifts and blessings ,
of MOTHER NATURE...:)
by aps...:)
ps: was a spontaneous poem.. pls friends lets do our bit to save nature.:)
As usual i'm bored and jobless and yeah one heavenly week comes to an end morrow and sigh have to go back to college.. well, well no use brooding is there?? so I spent about eight minutes to write a poem(kinda busy, you know, with tv,chatting and novels:P)!!
Every single sweet day,
I open my eyes to your sky,
grey or blue or red ,
I stand mesmerized...
My ears pick up,
The cooing of your birdy friends,
and my nose smells ,
the aroma of your flowers
Every noon,I see,
The round sun above my head,
sometimes it plays hide and seek,
hiding behinth every cloud..
I let my imagination wander,
trying to make out shapes,
ice creams and islands,i wonder,
laughing all the way..
Every night I see,
the inky black sky,
with the pearly moon shining,
and the stars twinkling,
I close my eyes...:)
But everyday i fear,
seeing the grey cloud,
i ask you,
Will you last forever..:(
Admiring you makes me happy,
and your beauty,
makes me joyfull,
everyday i wish,
we,the humans did not destroy you:)
I beg every one of my friends,
to take care of our friend,
to take a minute off ,
from your ever busy lives,
to look around and enjoy,
the gifts and blessings ,
of MOTHER NATURE...:)
by aps...:)
ps: was a spontaneous poem.. pls friends lets do our bit to save nature.:)

good one :) Keep writing :)
ReplyDelete