NoThInG

I had always wanted to blog but laziness was my sworn enemy happily obscuring the random ideas popping up once in a while in this head of mine, where the brain cells are most likely absent. And finally helped by boredom and joblessness, pushed by a desire to try out something new and inspired by a writer friend blessed with talents in every field, (vignesh, he writes at immaculate misconceptions), I set out on an expedition with my own blog.

And now, four months later, having walked along the road with greenery on either sides, I finally step on a rough stone path, suffering from lack of ideas. The only part of my brain which seemed to be working, my left side(I hope I got it right, or was it the right?) bah, the creative side, was malfunctioning. Think as I might I had no clue as to what to write on. Hey dumbo, what were the so called awesome ideas you once had , I ended up asking myself. I sat in front of my system and ended up writing on a cup of tea.

A neck pain forced me to abandon technology and go for the good old pen and paper. And man, did I realize why the paper still survives against the ones and zeroes. I find my ideas are more organized and my silly brain is back from its vacation, and I get to write yay!!!...

Liking to keep my posts short and sweet (yeah yeah sweet), I’ll wind up here.
I know this post was actually pointless, but it does reflect my struggle to keep with something worth reading and ultimately I came up with totally nothing!!!!!!!!

So long friends,
Aps…;)

ps:guys pls give me feed back(honestly pls);)

Comments

Popular Posts